BMS supports a culture of philanthropy, encouraging families to give of their time, talents and dollars in ways that best suit their particular family. To do this, we strive to offer numerous opportunities for families to give back, both to the school and to the Bloomington community. These include:
- Donations to the annual fund-Like other non-profit organizations, BMS relies on donations to help meet annual expenses and provide funding for critical projects. Our annual campaign helps make our school accessible to more families by helping us keep tuition lower. It also fuels our work in the community and helps us nurture peaceful, self-reliant citizens. Please consider making a contribution today!
- Dine Out Series-join other BMS families at local restaurants for a fun evening out, all while raising money for the school!
- Montessori gear-show your support (literally) with the purchase of BMS logo gear.
- Shopping classroom bake and craft sales to help children raise money for service projects.
- Participate in school community events such as the annual Fun Run!