Mark Your Calendar
- May 22 6th Grade Graduation, 7:00 pm
- May 23 3rd Grade Graduation, 2:00 pm
- May 23 Last Day of School for Students
- May 28-June 1 BMS School and Office Closed
- July 15 August lunch and aftercare sign-ups open
- July 25 August lunch and aftercare sign-ups close
- July 16-Aug. 3 BMS Office open, annual building maintenance
- Aug. 5 and 6 School Beautification — Aug. 5th from 1 to 4, Aug. 6th from 9 to 12 Spruce up the school and grounds, help get classrooms ready, and earn parent hours. Snacks and beverages will be served.
- Aug. 6 Maple and Walnut new parent meeting, 5:30 to 6:30 — Preschool new parent meeting, 5:30 to 6:30
- Aug. 7 Elementary Open House, 3:30 to 4:00 — All School Welcome Reception, 4:00 to 5:00
- Aug. 8 First Day of School for Students
- Aug. 9 Sycamore meeting for all parents, 7:00 to 8:00 — Come meet Nick Beatty, new Sycamore Lead Teacher
Donate your Unused Arts and Crafts Materials to BMS
From now until the end of school, we will be happy to accept your unused, non-toxic arts and craft materials to use at our school events. Please bring them to the main office. Thank you!
Come join us to prepare the school for the new school year, in which we will be celebrating BMS’s 50th year! We will have projects large and small, indoors and outdoors, so bring your children, your parents and your enthusiasm on August 5th and 6th, rain or shine, to beautify the school. Everyone’s work hours count toward your total, even your children’s and parents’. We will have snacks and beverages suitable for the time of day.